Cost of living in Mississauga, Canada compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.406 MYR / CAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mississauga (Canada) is 50% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,244 (C$1,540) in Mississauga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $789 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)