Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.116 MYR / LYD *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 11% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,482 (1,117 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (39 minutes ago)