Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.114 MYR / LYD *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 12% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,185 (1,344 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)