Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04015 MYR / PKR *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 53% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,187 (₨129,193) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)