Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03434 MYR / PKR *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 37% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,386 (₨127,743) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)