Cost of living comparison between Mirpur Khas, Pakistan and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03996 MYR / PKR *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 58% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,923 (₨148,251) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)