Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017.
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 18% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,770 in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)