Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017.
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 18% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,677 in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guangzhou costs 元1,088 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)