Cost of living in Minsk, Belarus compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00022 MYR / BYR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minsk (Belarus) is 11% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,320 (14,948,468 p.) in Minsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)