Cost of living in Mindelo, Cape Verde compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04329 MYR / CVE
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mindelo (Cape Verde) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,296 (76,154 Escudo) in Mindelo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)