Cost of living in Mindelo, Cape Verde compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04288 MYR / CVE
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mindelo (Cape Verde) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,924 (91,496 Escudo) in Mindelo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)