Cost of living in Mindelo, Cape Verde compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04240 MYR / CVE
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mindelo (Cape Verde) is 4% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,653 (86,158 Escudo) in Mindelo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (29 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Szczecin costs 80 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (about 2 hours ago)