Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,821 prices entered by 291 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.728 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 50% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,761 (€795) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (24 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 16TL (about 1 hour ago)