Cost of living in Midland, Texas, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 225%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.119 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Midland, Texas (United States) is 51% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,142 ($1,249) in Midland, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 150,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)