Cost of living comparison between Miami, Florida, United States and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 820 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.440 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miami, Florida (United States) is 83% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,707 ($1,285) in Miami, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norrköping costs 719 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reading, Berkshire costs £4.50 (about 2 hours ago)