Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,288 prices entered by 410 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20582 MYR / MXN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,380 (Mex$ 11,566) in Mexico City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portoviejo costs $3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 2 hours ago)