Cost of living in Metz, France compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.859 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Metz (France) is 66% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,640 (€1,161) in Metz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (40 minutes ago)