Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.230 MYR / TRY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,829 (3,114TL) in Mersin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Iloilo costs Php96 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)