Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25059 MYR / ARS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 17% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,081 (ARS $16,287) in Mendoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (43 minutes ago)