Cost of living in Memphis, Tennessee, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.284 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Memphis, Tennessee (United States) is 42% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,407 ($1,029) in Memphis, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (31 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in London costs £4.00 (33 minutes ago)