Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15772 MYR / UYU
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,138 ($U19,897) in Melo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (about 2 hours ago)