Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14499 MYR / UYU
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,485 ($U24,036) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $0.77 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $178,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 7,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)