Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.684 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,760 (€803) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $508 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,325,900 ден (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Leipzig costs €137 (about 1 hour ago)