Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,062 prices entered by 549 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.366 MYR / AUD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 40% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,379 (AU$1,301) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (42 minutes ago)