Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,444 prices entered by 615 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.110 MYR / AUD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 38% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,115 (AU$1,645) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,017 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $280 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)