Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,103 prices entered by 561 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.219 MYR / AUD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 43% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,352 (AU$1,663) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 35,000 L£ (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jalandhar costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)