Cost of living comparison between Melbourne, Australia and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,659 prices entered by 491 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.180 MYR / AUD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 39% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,481 (AU$1,095) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)