Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44738 MYR / MAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 10% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,406 (7,613 Dirham) in Meknes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (37 minutes ago)