Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06495 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,399 (₨52,331) in Meerut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kobe costs ¥9,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Salalah costs ﷼ 172 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨45,743 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 12 L$ (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Coimbatore costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)