Cost of living comparison between Medina, Saudi Arabia and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.116 MYR / SAR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medina (Saudi Arabia) is 15% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,863 (﷼ 2,565) in Medina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 4 hours ago)