Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 980 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00145 MYR / COP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 12% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,044 (COL$2,794,632) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $9 (26 minutes ago)