Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 767 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 MYR / COP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 14% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,261 (COL$2,779,674) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $30 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £116 (26 minutes ago)