Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 967 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00142 MYR / COP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 13% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,968 (COL$2,793,710) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)