Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03421 MYR / DZD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 15% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,100 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,639 (77,147 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 122,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 8KM (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (28 minutes ago)