Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03488 MYR / DZD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 15% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,600 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,078 (88,232 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rhodes costs €450 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (39 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)