Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03954 MYR / DZD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 16% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,300 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,779 (70,295 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)