Cost of living in Medan, Indonesia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00033 MYR / IDR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medan (Indonesia) is 6% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,312 (Rp 9,925,432) in Medan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)