Cost of living in Mecca, Saudi Arabia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.176 MYR / SAR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 14% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,266 (﷼ 3,627) in Mecca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$9 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $2,678,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)