Cost of living in Mecca, Saudi Arabia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.145 MYR / SAR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 15% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,593 (﷼ 3,137) in Mecca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$14 (about 1 hour ago)