Cost of living in Mecca, Saudi Arabia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.143 MYR / SAR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 19% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,821 (﷼ 3,344) in Mecca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $813 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montpellier costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨200 (39 minutes ago)