Cost of living in Mecca, Saudi Arabia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.089 MYR / SAR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 14% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,089 (﷼ 3,755) in Mecca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 17,200 (2 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 300 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,300 (29 minutes ago)