Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00109 MYR / UGX
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 5% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,300 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,129 (2,878,591 Shilling) in Mbale.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 1,500,000₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,437 (about 2 hours ago)