Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00124 MYR / UGX
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 4% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,599 (2,897,699 Shilling) in Mbale.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)