Cost of living in Mbabane, Swaziland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33185 MYR / SZL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbabane (Swaziland) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,203 (Lilangeni9,653) in Mbabane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$1,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alor Star costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨650 (about 1 hour ago)