Cost of living in Mbabane, Swaziland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29559 MYR / SZL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbabane (Swaziland) is 6% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,810 (Lilangeni12,888) in Mbabane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)