Cost of living in Mbabane, Swaziland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.32632 MYR / SZL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbabane (Swaziland) is 5% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,569 (Lilangeni10,937) in Mbabane.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (9 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)