Cost of living in Mazatlán, Mexico compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19418 MYR / MXN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mazatlán (Mexico) is 10% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,400 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,055 (Mex$ 15,735) in Mazatlán.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)