Cost of living in Mau, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06751 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mau (India) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,141 (₨46,525) in Mau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)