Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44514 MYR / VEF *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 63% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,110 (Bs 13,726) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)