Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44611 MYR / VEF *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 69% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,268 (Bs 11,808) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $16 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 2 hours ago)