Cost of living comparison between Matola, Mozambique and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05348 MYR / MZN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 10% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,120 (77,028 MT) in Matola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)