Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15070 MYR / NIO
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is 20% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,004 (19,936 C$) in Matagalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)