Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15381 MYR / NIO
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is 21% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,778 (24,559 C$) in Matagalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)