Cost of living comparison between Masvingo, Zimbabwe and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.436 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masvingo (Zimbabwe) is 22% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,571 ($1,030) in Masvingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)