Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00013 MYR / IRR *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 9% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,929 (﷼ 29,782,395) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 115 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melekeok, Palau costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)