Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00013 MYR / IRR *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 10% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,945 (﷼ 30,417,018) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)