Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29807 MYR / LSL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 6% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,725 (12,497 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 8 ₨ (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)