Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31976 MYR / LSL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 7% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,959 (12,382 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuching costs RM17 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)