Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33167 MYR / LSL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 11% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,978 (11,994 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,150 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Winnipeg costs C$180 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (38 minutes ago)