Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15036 MYR / NIO
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,200 (21,285 C$) in Masaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$34,445,599,999,999,998,951,424 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kota Bharu costs RM160 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.11 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM38 (about 1 hour ago)