Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14372 MYR / NIO
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 8% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,046 (28,153 C$) in Masaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (43 minutes ago)