Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.771 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 53% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,721 (€1,199) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (40 minutes ago)