Cost of living comparison between Marseille, France and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.759 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 55% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,828 (€1,225) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)