Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44215 MYR / MAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 15% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,597 (8,135 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)