Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42256 MYR / MAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 11% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,661 (8,664 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,558 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)