Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45299 MYR / MAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 16% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,589 (7,922 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵4.08 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)