Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16187 MYR / UAH
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 17% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,586 (15,979₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (25 minutes ago)