Cost of living comparison between Mariupol, Ukraine and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16324 MYR / UAH
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 18% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,047 (12,542₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)