Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15965 MYR / UAH
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 15% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,700 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,145 (19,697₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riga costs €362 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$1,600 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 25₴ (about 1 hour ago)