Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14900 MYR / UAH
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 14% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,003 (20,157₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (27 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)