Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.401 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,831 (R$ 2,021) in Maringá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)