Cost of living comparison between Maringá, Brazil and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.312 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,171 (R$ 3,179) in Maringá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $826 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 2 hours ago)