Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.406 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,842 (R$ 2,021) in Maringá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Houston, Texas costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 0.30 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Halifax costs C$1,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $67,653 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (32 minutes ago)