Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.377 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,337 (R$ 3,149) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Men’s leather business shoes in Port Louis costs ₨4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)