Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.190 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,648 (R$ 3,066) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Taipei costs 6.00 NT$ (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $599 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 24TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (24 minutes ago)