Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.995 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 32% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,240 (€849) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 159 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lille costs €2.40 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.62 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saipan costs $0.00 (33 minutes ago)