Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.684 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 25% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,135 (€669) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (37 minutes ago)