Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.749 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 27% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,980 (€838) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 3.90 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nadi costs 2,000 FJ$ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)