Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.786 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 28% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,960 (€827) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)