Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.660 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 36% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,022 (€1,078) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 21 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)