Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.708 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 35% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,370 (€716) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $25 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)