Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 MYR / VEF *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 50% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,558 (Bs 62,072,124) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)