Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 217%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 491 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43565 MYR / VEF *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 114% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM8,021 (Bs 18,412) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Basel costs CHF 73 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 65 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)