Cost of living comparison between Mar del Plata, Argentina and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27891 MYR / ARS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 14% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,552 (ARS $12,735) in Mar del Plata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)