Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26157 MYR / ARS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 15% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,897 (ARS $14,899) in Mar del Plata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shenzhen costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)