Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06244 MYR / MZN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 17% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,664 (58,690 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 300,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £110 (about 1 hour ago)