Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06535 MYR / MZN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 26% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,283 (65,542 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)