Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06281 MYR / MZN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 13% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,243 (67,560 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (about 1 hour ago)