Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.288 MYR / CUC *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 41% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,497 (1,049 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,800 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Sacramento, California costs $125 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Anyang costs ₩4,600 (about 2 hours ago)