Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.430 MYR / CUC *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 87% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM7,024 (1,585 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 800 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mysore costs ₨11,182 (about 1 hour ago)