Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,685 prices entered by 246 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08891 MYR / PHP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 11% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,159 (Php46,779) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (3 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (36 minutes ago)