Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,842 prices entered by 256 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08913 MYR / PHP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 12% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,792 (Php31,330) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Richmond, Virginia costs $59 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)