Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,560 prices entered by 285 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07469 MYR / PHP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 6% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,709 (Php49,665) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)