Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,049 prices entered by 304 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08263 MYR / PHP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 11% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,006 (Php48,477) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $11 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skikda costs 800 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (about 3 hours ago)