Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.731 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 6% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,298 (€697) in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (9 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (31 minutes ago)